Busy Ant Maths is a flexible whole school mathematics course that provides complete coverage of the 2014 Primary National Curriculum for Mathematics. It ensures conceptual understanding and mathematical fluency from the start.
Busy Ant Maths …
- Inspires enjoyment of maths
- Assists in developing children’s conceptual understanding of maths
- Helps raise levels of attainment for every child
- Provides a cohesive programme of study of the primary maths curriculum, while at the same time allowing for schools’ own curriculum design
- Has assessment at the heart and start embedding best practice across the school
- Promotes the most effective pedagogical methods in the teaching of mathematics
- Offers manageable strategies for effective diagnostic and summative assessment, to inform planning and teaching
- Strengthens the home/school link
Click here to find out more.
Click here to read a review of Busy Ant Maths.